What Are The Top 8 Apps For 2020?
Smartphones are one of the become an indispensable part and due to its effectiveness. It has come a long way to help to remain productive all day long. There are millions of apps in the Google Play Store and we cannot stop anyone. It becomes a little confusing to find the best and the right one. No matter what type of app you are searching for, there are many similar apps that can puzzle you to choose the best one. There are some of the top 8 android apps the following:
Cartoon HD is one of the video streaming applications and you stream tons of videos for free. It is one of the best alternatives to Showbox. It is not available in Google Play Store and you can download the Cartoon HD APK file and install it manually on your Android device.
Features of Cartoon HD app
- Watch Movies, TV Shows and Cartoons in Full HD 1080P quality.
- 100% Free to use. No hidden charges.
- Download movies and TV Shows to watch them offline later.
- Subtitles available in all movies, TV shows, and cartoons.
- The feature of Kid Mode is added to this app to make it kids friendly.
9Apps is one of the worldwide popular Android App and this user with easy and convenient access to qualified apps and games.
Features of 9Apps
- Fast download unlimited apps, games, music, wallpapers for free.
- Secure and safe to download.
- Supports all Android versions.
- Regular updates.
- Simple and easy to use UI.
Google Pay is one of the best apps for android of all times, it allows you to add any card type from the given list of the banks and also a huge amount of reward cards. Google Pay keeps the entire information safe as the actual card number is never shared in fact a virtual card number is used to keep the card details secured.
Features of Google Pay
- Transfer money whenever you like.
- Send and Receive Money via Audio.
- Pay Utility Bills such as electricity, gas, water, property tax, insurance bill, DTH recharge, etc.
- Multiple Payment Options like QR code, UPI name, bank details, and mobile number.
- Get rewards for every payment.
Google Find My Device
Google’s Find My Device is the best free android app that comes in handy in case of theft or loss of your device. It is extremely easy to use. Geolocation and erasing data remotely are a few attractive features it has. This is one of the best apps for Android, to stay connected and secure your Android device.
Features of Find My Device
- Know the location of your lost device.
- Access it from a laptop, desktop, or even an iPhone, no need for another android device.
- Find all your phones in which you are logged in with the same account.
- Remotely erase the phone’s data.
Spotify is one of the best music apps for Android that you shouldn’t be missing out on. It helps you to access world music. You would be able to listen to all your music favorites, albums, and also create your own playlists.
Features of Spotify
- Listen to both streaming and downloading music on higher quality
- Get back a playlist you deleted
- Find similar tunes to your songs, artists
- Keep some of your songs private
Nova Launcher is one of the best android launchers on Android App Store, lets you customize your app-drawer, app-dock, notification badges, icons and folders, and dozens of gestures for easy navigation.
Features of Nova Launcher
- Complete control over the phones UX/UI
- Organize app drawer, gestures, notifications, and many more things
- Sesame shortcuts available for a number of apps
- Night mode, multiple themes, customizable text, icons, files, folders
LastPass is a password manager and password locker which locks your passwords and sensitive information secured in a vault. It is more of a master password that handles the rest.
Features of LastPass
- Two-factor authentication and mobile app pin unlock, and fingerprint login
- Auto form filler, and random password generator
- Secure digital wallet, and user vault
- One-to-One One-to-Many sharing
Mint is a money manager and one of the best apps for android to date when it comes to managing your finances. It brings together the bank accounts, credit cards, bills, and investments so that you are always informed and can check about your expenditures and savings.
Features of Mint
- Manage your bank accounts, mortgage, credit/debit cards, details
- Automatically suggest budget amounts based on your spending history
- Set up short or long term savings goals like, emergency fund or reducing debt
- Set reminders to pay your bills