The Otto Bock Modular Arm Kidnapping Orthosis is excellent for useful therapy of the shoulder and also arm. The orthosis can be adapted to a selection of treatments. The static and also dynamic abduction modules, for instance, could each be utilized reciprocally. Wide hook & loophole straps securely hold the orthosis in place and enable very easy application and also change.
Best Buy Arm & Shoulder braces in India 2018
Arm Abduction Orthosis
Why Do We Suggest It:
- Stablizing as well as abduction of top arm or leg after injuries (sprain, misplacement) or surgeries
- follow-up treatment after restoration of potter’s wheel cuff; immobilization
- relief for upper limb in case of swelling of shoulder joint.
- soft lining made of breathable textile for ideal convenience of use,
- strong structure constructed from steel, with a lock to stabilise the shoulder at an appropriate, therapeutic angle (15 °, 30 °, 45 °, 60 °, 75 °, 90 °).
- straps guarantee stablizing of the abducted limb, equally distribute its weight, protect against strain on the opposite shoulder and also the cervical back.
- Therapy after shoulder misplacement.
- Article rotator cuff repair service.
- arthroscopy of the shoulder joint.
- sub scapular crack.
- Bankart kind injury.
- post-surgical stabilisation of the shoulder joint.
|Forearm length (cm)||25 - 28||28 - 30||30 - 33||33 - 36|
Why Do We Suggest It:
- Excellent quality arm sling which immobilises the shoulder joint.
- Skin-friendly fabric and also quick-lock clasps
- supply optimum convenience of use
- assist in modification to individual requirements.
- soft sling made from polypropylene non-woven fabric
- supports elbow, forearm, hand
- broad and lengthy carrying strap with hook-and-loop closure guarantees appropriate distribution of arm or leg weight as well as quick sling modification
- Dysfunctions and also injuries which require assistance,
- stabilization or movement restriction of upper arm or leg as well as shoulder girdle;
- discomfort disorders, inflammation and injuries of soft tissue;
- support for orthopaedic cast;
- precautionary treatment of shoulder and humeral joint misplacement in paralysis as well as paresis
|Forearm length (cm)||max. 30||31 - 40||min. 41|
Brings arm to adducted placement as well as right into inner rotation
- holds the elbow at 90 ° -120 ° of flexion,
- extra aspect to secure and alleviate the hand
- minimizes the moment of using a cast,
- fully adjustable
- structure resembles a classic Dessault plaster, made of exceptionally durable materials
- offers maximum convenience of use.
- constructed from remarkably durable materials
- fully flexible
- supplies optimum comfort of use
- Blog post surgical treatment immobilisation
- follow-up therapy of contusions and also injuries of shoulder complex inflammation
- degenerative adjustments which need immobilization and relief of top arm or leg
- shoulder and also collar-bone, or breast bone and collar-bone joint dislocation.
|Thorax circumference (cm)||max. 70||70 - 80||80 - 90||90 - 120||min. 120|